Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fan Photo Edits & a Photography Tip: Woodstock Virginia Photographer

I chose two fan photos to edit for the first time around.  The first picture is a great wedding photo that just needed a little touching up.  Since this is a traditional wedding pose, I decided to adjust the levels and exposure a little for a more dramatic feel. 
I loved this photo.  The mood, the setting and the cutie pie  cool surfer dude.  There is a lot of noise in this photograph so I lightened it and softened it a little by adusting the exposure and contrast.  I hated to crop out the awesome wave in the background (kinda hating that I did) but wanted to zoom in on his adorable handsome little profile.  This guy just started kindergarten and happens to be in Kendall's class, he's totally too cool for words like "cutie pie" and "adorable". :)

Photography Tip:  To avoid a noisy (grainy) photo, decrease your ISO setting.  The higher your ISO the noisier (grainier) your image will be.  ISO adjusts the light settings.  Low light/high ISO, lots of light/low ISO...try it and email your image to abigale.neese@gmail.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment