Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rock the Shot Photo Challenge: Love {Woodstock, Virginia Child Photographer}

This month's theme for the Rock the Shot Photo Challenge is love.  When I saw what the theme was, I immediately remembered one photo.  The moment I captured this photo is a common one.  My husband's grandmother swaying a baby to sleep.   Granny is the most lovable person I know.  The way she holds her babies, rocks them, pats them and most of all, loves them.  Everyone around her feels her overflowing love for her family. 

When I look at this photo, I not only remember the day, but the many memories of Granny loving all three of my children.  Like Pooh said, it's the smallest things that take up the most room in our heart.  Granny's heart is full of love!

www.rocktheshotforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment