Sunday, May 6, 2012

Christopher+Shelley..........MARRIED! {Waynesboro, Virginia Wedding Photographer}

On my way to Waynesboro yesterday it started to sprinkle.  The clouds were dark and it looked like it was going to get nasty!  By the time I made it to the venue, I knew the chances of an outdoor wedding were slim.  I started to worry about the "bridezilla" I would be working with the entire day.  When I pulled up and saw a huge smile on Shelley's face, all worries were gone.  She was so calm and as she put it, "either way, I'm still getting married today!" 

The stables were beautiful, the wedding party was awesome, both the bride and the groom were stunning.  They even got a congratulations from the corralled horses upon their first introduction as Mr. & Mrs. Shuman. :)

Thank you, Chris and Shelley for allowing me to play a role in your super special day!  Everything was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment