Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Small Hand = 1/2 Off

After scrolling through my list of Facebook fans, I've learned that the majority of my followers are moms.  I began thinking of ways in which this would be beneficial to my business and quickly realized that I was being selfish and there are other people out there who have NEEDS that are far greater than my WANTS.  That's when I began to research local non-profit organizations and stumbled upon A Small Hand .  It breaks my heart to even think about the small children in our area who are faced with poverty and expected to survive without the basic necessities.    Here's where my Facebook idea comes in...

Newborn sessions booked and paid in full from now until August 19 will be half off with the following requirements:  clients MUST bring THREE of the following items to their session.

1.  Size 4 diapers (minimum 34-36 count)
2.  Formula
3.  Baby Detergent
4.  Size 2T and 3T Pajamas
5.  2+ pack Sippy Cup
6.  Pajamas (Size 2T and 3T)

*All items must be NEW and unopened.  Offer is subject to change at any time.  Please contact ANP for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment