Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What to Wear- Senior Session

Lately I've had lots of requests for Senior Portraits.  Along with "What are your rates?" and "What does that include?" I've been asked for my input on wardrobe.  So, with that, I began to search several trusted websites and found many helpful suggestions.  I thought I would share them with you to get a general rule-of-thumb when it comes to Senior threads.  Keep in mind that I want you to wear whatever you want.  I want you to express yourself (EXPRESS YOURSELF!  You don't ever need help from nobody else!...Sorry, the song instantly popped in my head...anyway)...These are only suggestions, I want you to be comfortable with what you've chosen to wear.  (Thanks to Element One Photography for the WTW Boards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment