Thursday, May 19, 2011

I CANNOT Photoshop 25 pounds off of you...BUT...

EACH and EVERY session I have with a woman over 25 I hear, "Can you Photoshop 20-25 pounds off of me?" (sometimes replaced with my butt or...a--, well, you get it...)...The answer is, I guess?  Maybe?  But I really just tell them that they don't need it and it's ridiculous.  Society's standard for a beautiful woman are just totally pathetic and I won't go there.  Anyway, I don't take extra time to make you look skinniER BUT I did find this article today that I think you (beautiful curvy people) will enjoy.  So, enjoy!
HOT TIP! Sue specializes in Posing and has hundreds of requests for Posing women with Curves so she is creating online videos in how to do this.  These images have NO Photoshop, they are posing only.  and PS WE DO NOT SAY PLUS SIZE . . . we say women with curves!! Great News, http://www.inbedwithsue.com/ will transform in Mid June with Behind the scenes videos with Posing Videos, Business Marketing and so much more.  (Provided by interview blog by Leah Rimelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment