Sunday, May 8, 2011

Two Favorites, Back to Back

You may have noticed by now, but I have a few established clients that I LOVE to
hear from. It's always exciting to hear when they're ready to set up their next appointment. I can remember the first time I took pictures of the beautiful Chloe, and now she's already missing two teeth! Hope & Josh (and family), like the Helsley family, have been with me since I started to dabble in photography and I'm SO happy that they have. Sadly, Hope & Josh will be moving to Florida as soon as the school year is over. I'm not looking at this as losing some wonderful clients, but as gaining an opportunity to change up their family portrait backgrounds! Who knows, maybe next time we can add Mickey and Minnie to the family photo! Good luck guys, I'll miss you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal WingfieldJuly 6, 2011 at 7:38 PM

    We LOVE you too, Abby!! You always do an amazing job and thats why we keep coming back! We cant wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete