Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Seniors!

Once I get these next few weddings behind me, my primary focus is going to be planning senior sessions.  I'm honestly pretty excited about it.  Lots of ideas and plans running through my head.  I already have some clients lined up while I'm in OBX this summer.  Even making arrangements to offer formal portraits. 

My goal is to offer a variety of unique and original backgrounds, props and poses for every client.  It's time to change it up, guys.  I've seen the same backgrounds, props and poses (that were around long before I even had my senior pictures taken a "few" years ago) one too many times.  With that said, if you're looking for the flaming track shoes, the fake beach scene, or the white column in the middle of an empty muslin canvas (there's nothing wrong with that), you won't find it at ANP. 

If you're looking for an affordable, unique collection of Senior Portraits, book your session soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment