Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wow!!! You guys are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!


Just a month ago, I had 189 fans on Facebook.  As of today, I have hit 402 fans!  Seriously, I can't stop smiling.  As promised, once I hit 400 fans, I would show off the items that would be up for grabs for one lucky fan.  For a chance to become a "product tester" for all of the donated items, visit each page listed below, "Like" their page (or in some cases add them as a friend).  Write on EACH and EVERY vendor's wall (listed below) thanking them for their donation and tell them Abby Neese Photography sent you. Thank you, Heather Leake (again), Heather Snyder, Devon Stein, Jennifer Sandy, Tammy Dellinger and Chery Viar for your donations!  We LOVE all of your products, ladies!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!


1.  "Like" Heather's Thirty-One page comment on her wall.
2.  Visit Cheryl's cake page, add her as a friend and comment on her page.
3.  Visit, "Like" and comment on Stinkin' Cute.
4.  Visit, "Like" and comment on Miss Evaline.
5.  Visit, comment and follow on Merely Making It.
6.  Find Jennifer Sandy on FB and "Like" her page, comment and tell her that I sent you and be sure to thank her!!!  Then check out her Etsy shop!
7.  Come back to Pictures by Abby Neese to let me know you've completed all of the steps.  Once I hit 500 fans I will announce the newest "Product Tester" within 24 hours!!! 

Good Luck!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment