Friday, April 27, 2012

Coming Soon..........Baby GIRL!!! {Harrisonburg, Virginia Maternity Photographer}

It is always so fun meeting new clients!  It's extra special when I get the chance to photograph a maternity session KNOWING that I will get to meet and photograph the baby once it arrives!

"S" and "C" met me this evening for their maternity session and we had a ball.  They are one of the most adorable couples I have ever worked with.  I just know they are going to be fantastic parents.

This momma-to-be could not possibly be any more beautiful.  She is GLOWING!  I felt so bad asking her to lay on the ground to pose but I think it was worth it! ;)

Thank you guys for choosing ANP to capture this joyous time in your lives!  I CANNOT wait to meet your sweet baby girl in July!!!




2 comments:

  1. Abby,

    You were wonderful yesterday! We had a great time and appreciate your creativity and patience with us! The pictures thus far are beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and I am counting the days until Savannah has her newborn session with you. Thank you again!!

    Sarah Hagan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love these pics, sarah!!!
      -jess fisher

      Delete