Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mrs. French {Woodstock, Virginia Photographer}

I was honored when I was asked to photograph Mrs. French's 80th birthday.  I spent the evening listening to the many wonderful stories her family had to share.  All NINE of her children told some of their favorite memories of their mother from over the years.  Other family members spoke and shared.  Some common memories were singing, cooking, sewing, and even driving.  My favorite memory of Mrs. French is her laugh.  In my 30 years of life, I know that every single time I have seen her, she has had a smile on her face that ultimately ends in a roar of laughter.

Thank you, French's for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful evening!!!



5 comments:

  1. These are great I can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great, Abby! You have such a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete