Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ANP Is Goin' To Town!

Several of you have guessed it, not that it was a secret.  I have office space!!!  I can finally not only get my house back but my life too.  My house is covered in camera cases, blankets from newborn sessions, contracts that need to be filed, bean bags, baskets, wooden bowls, etc.  It's HORRIBLE.  Trust me, when I say my house, I mean my whole house.  From the basement to my bedroom two stories up.  It's so stressful.  Just ask the hubs.

Starting this week I will be cleaning away.  This space has been sitting empty for YEARS.  I actually used to work in the exact office where I am moving.  I'll be located on Court Square in Woodstock right on Lawyer's Row.  I scored one heckuva deal that I couldn't let pass me by. 

I don't plan to shoot anything other than newborn sessions in my office, there just isn't enough room, or natural light.  This leads me to venture into the world of artificial lighting...sigh.  It's okay though, I'm determined to figure it out.

I will keep you 'posted' on my progress.  I have LOTS of work to do...TONS.  You can see the LAYERS of dust/dirt on the furniture in the pictures below (hopefully that will be moved out this week so I can move my stuff in!)...



I laugh at myself for showing you these photos, before you look, remember I have a vision for this space...my vision looks nothing like what you see below! hahaha!  I welcome and ideas or suggestions you have...I NEED THEM!  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment