Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love them to pieces! {Woodstock, Virginia Family Photographer}

I'm always posting pictures of my youngest because she hasn't learned to hide from the camera yet.  I had a rare chance to catch a few shots of my older two a few weeks ago.  Looking at these photos, I suddenly realized how much they have grown.  I cannot get over Cully being seven and Kendall almost 6.  It's so amazing how we've gone from watching them take their first steps to watching them walk to the bus stop every morning.  Before I know it, I'll be watching them drive away or taking pictures of them for prom.  People always told me how fast it goes by and I never believed them, sadly, it's true.

Girls/ladies, remember braiding your hair before you went to bed while it was still wet?  I made the mistake of showing Kendall that cool trick the night before these photos were taken.  :)  Crazy girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment