Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Mini Sessions: Round 1 {Winchester, Virginia Child & Family Photographer}

When I planned this round of mini sessions, I expected to get lots of shots of puffy winter coats.  I figured it would be freezing cold, lots of wind and total misery for my clients.  I was prepared for the worst weather possible since that's what I had for my last mini session day.  The weather was awesome.  Perfect!  It was warm and partly cloudy.  Exactly what any photographer would want for a day like this. 

I enjoyed working with lots of new clients and seeing some returning clients who have stuck by me since the beginning of ANP.   Thank you to everyone who came out Saturday and thank you to those of you who check in faithfully to see my newest work!!!  Stay tuned for round 2 and 3 of mini session posts. 



1 comment:

  1. OWWW Abby your such a tease!!! They are great!!! Thank You Thank YOu!!!

    ReplyDelete