Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beach Portaits

As most of you know, we spent last week in Nags Head, NC.  The place I anticipate 51 weeks every year.  It just-so-happened that lots of families from our area were there at the same time.  I had a few scheduled sessions on the beach throughout the week.  This particular session was a little earlier in the day than I would have liked, but the nearby pier provided a great spot for us to work with.
 
Little Grant was such a ham (once his little belly was full).  He was not having any of our picture-taking nonsense until his momma nursed him, so halfway through our session I stripped down to my bathing suit and gave her my cover up.  Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, the boy was hungry!  :) 
Seriously, wouldn't you do the same thing to those cheeks?!?

Like what you see?  Want family portraits while you're on vacation?  Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment