Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jump Around!

Okay, so I have been the worst blogger lately. Not that I'm a good blogger any other time, but I've been especially bad this summer.  I've had several sessions that I've neglected to post.  So some of my previous posts are out of order.  I will be updating them tonight, starting with the Gangwer rehearsal dinner.
Recently (and when you're behind on blogging, recently means a month {or so} ago) a "cousin-in-law" asked if I would be available to shoot her son's rehearsal dinner.  So, with nothing scheduled, I was happy to help out.  The rehearsal was pretty laid back and the dinner was lovely.  Will and Keisha (Sorry for the spelling K) were surrounded by fun-loving family and friends.  Here are some highlights from their evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment