Saturday, July 23, 2011

Handsome Hayden

When I prepare for a newborn session, I admittedly get a bit overwhelmed.  So much preparation with so many thoughts and worst-case-scenarios run through my head.  On my way to this session I knew I would leave with baby pee on me, I knew I had a couple of poses I wanted to try and I knew that something was bound to go wrong. 

Walking into this family's home I glanced around and  saw the perfect lighting, the beautiful floors and the wide open space I had to work with, I immediately  knew everything was going to be okay.  Of course, I don't even have to tell you how beautiful this baby boy is.  He is such an angel.  I moved him, posed him, propped him, changed him and even made him sleep in a wooden bowl.  He didn't mind one bit!  I was especially thankful to have his awesome big sister there to help with my requests throughout the day, couldn't have done it without her!



Here are some pictures of this perfect little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment