Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cloud Wedding: Natural Bridge

I've passed the exit hundreds of times, I've seen pictures of it online and on brochures everywhere, we even visited the zoo last summer on our way home from a wedding.  I gotta tell ya, I was never really interested in seeing "the bridge" at all.  Not even a little.  It's mid-July so I don't even have to tell you that it was a bit warm and humid yesterday, the thought of trudging down a hill to see something I've "seen" before wasn't very exciting to me.  BUT I am SO happy I did (not that I had a choice at that point).  I am thrilled that Jason and Jennifer asked me to photograph their wedding.  The moment I turned the corner and started down the concrete path along-side the beautiful river I was amazed.  I remember thinking to myself how no photograph I'd seen had done this place any justice.  You have to visit Natural Bridge if you haven't yet.  The Hotel is beautiful, the area is peaceful and the Bridge is captivating.  This was the perfect setting for The Cloud's to tie the knot. 
Their wonderful family and friends were all so loving and kind, even my fellow vendors, I feel, are my new friends.  I worked alongside Mike and crew from Michael's Videography and Jean and Jacob of  Perna's Entertainment.  They were so helpful and fun to work with.  They obviously had TONS of experience and were so professional. 

Jason and Jennifer planned the perfect day but they didn't plan the HUGE crowd of Bridge visitors who cheered for them upon the completion of their ceremony. 


Huge thank you to The Cloud's for allowing me to be a part of their day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment